Saturday 12 February 2011

Let's see where this goes

Well, I'm bored so I decided to get back into regular posting, but as I don't particularly have much I want to talk about, I'll probably just end up writing a brief essay on something historical, because that's what I always do. But before I do, brief summary of what's been happening recently.

Yesterday I escaped from the clutches of the she-devil by going home at 1, and went back up to Highgate to meet Jack and Jilly, who had, by the time I'd run into them, met the Oxford Crew, except Jonno, who arrived later. We jammed there, until 7ish when Ben, Robbie and Matty met us to go to Gerrans', which was a massive shitfest, and we ended up not doing much except having free drinks and smoking basically. On the way back we had some laughs, and on the tube My skin quickly caught fire, so I got off and walked up to Hampstead, along the way being offered a 3 some by a strange couple, which I guess is strangely flattering. Today I experimented with ground nuts and fruits in a rollie to add taste, but quickly found out that the resultant paste isn't flammable. The other ones I rolled are all quite shit, and the last 2 are stupidly fat. I'm like 90% sure by now that my finger's aren't nimble enough for this.

Tonight's Matty's birthday thing, where it's like 60% people I hate, which should be fun... Added to the entertainment factor is the fact that Batu, in a randomly militant move, has decided that he wants to beat up Jack, which, let's face it, we all understand, but Batu's reasoning is bollocks. So that should be jokes. But there'll be booze and babes (excluding babes), so it shouldn't be too bad. I'm feeling a relaxed night anyway, so I'll probably just do what I always do at Matty's and just sit in a comfy chair with a beer, only interacting with people who come talk to me. But we'll see about that. I'll probably post something tomorrow.

Which reminds me, I have a new theory involving me and alcohol. Let's format this nicely.

Jagermeister
Made from: Mixed herbs and roots
Best method of consumption: Shots
Why I should never drink it: I feel really hot when I drink it, so the point where my skin feels like it's on fire.
Upsides: I was fine outside in the 5 degree night wearing just a shirt
Downside(s): I can't take the tube because I feel too hot, and I occasionally may or may not strip to alleviate the heat under such circumstances.

Wasn't that nice and prettily done?

1 comment: