Monday 4 April 2011

I'm bored, so i wrote a song!

...about Gordon Brown. Actually I just changed a few of the lyrics to Golden Brown.

Gordon Brown, texture like snow,
Always sad- for all that he knows.
During the day,
laugh though he may
Always a frown with Gordon Brown.

Everytime, just like the last,
Troll like face shows his scars past,
outside he's hard,
like Charizard.
Always a frown, with Gordon Brown

Gordon Brown, quite a temptress,
Though he failed to charm Nick Clegg.
So did he go
on the morrow
Always a frown, with Gordon Brown

Always a frown, with Gordon Brown
Always a frown, with Gordon Brown
Always a frown, with Gordon Brown
Always a frown, with Gordon Brown

And there you have it. A song about Gordon Brown. With a pokemon reference.

I miss him. Sometimes at night I think about him and just hug my pillow tighter that much tighter....

ANYWAY, I enjoyed doing that, so I'll probably end up doing another parody thing with someone else. Maybe even the G Meister himself again, you never know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment