Sunday 23 January 2011

Hello there, sonny jim

Was thinking about possibly writing a blog for a while now. You know, just for my own interest rather than anything else. In fact I'd be surprised if anyone else actually read this. But anyways, I eventually only created this account so I could post a comment on Matty's blog where I could make an in-joke. Who said comedy never did anything productive? No-one, that's who.

Well I'll probably only make posts when something of interest happens, or whenever I feel a particular rant coming along, but theoretically it would be good if I could look back on this later and try and piece together what I did, like a man waking up after a heavy night with just a load of texts on his phone and a hangover. But what makes this extra cool is that pirate captains used to do it, and I like to see myself as a modern-day pirate. As in I talk and dress funny, attack people for shits and giggles, and drink a lot, rather than the boring Somalian kind that are all the rage nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment