Monday 31 January 2011

Saturday (what's been pieced together so far)

 Okay, so started the night at Jake's, drinking a bit of beer and vodka. Woke up at home, confused and bleary, at about 11. Here's what I've found out happened in between.

So at Jake's a get a bit drunk, last thing i remember is hugging a east-European pizza man who seemed uncomfortable, possibly because we all greeted him in our boxers and I was hugging him half-naked. Then, in no particular order, I set fire to my hair, set fire to my shoe, did some more shit, then on the way home punched a lamp-post, threw some bins at some street signs, threw a bin at a bus, lost my phone, was about to throw a bin at another street-sign when me and Joe were passed by a police car with sirens on chasing some other people, though the guys inside did stare bemusedly at me apparently. Then we parted at the 02 centre at about 3, I got on the N31 somewhere, got on the tube somewhere, got off Hampstead, and eventually got home.

That excludes all the texts off course, the highlights of which include:
-Asking dan if he has a 9 inch cock;
-telling someone random that one person likes another person(which apparently is also untrue);
-after having been asked by Matty if I was drunk replying "no, you're drunk" (albeit with many more typos)
-sending Anna loads of incoherent texts except part of one which quite clearly asked something about her party.

What I remember drinking includes 2 beers, 5/6 shots of vodka from an egg-cup, 2 mugs of vodka-juice, 2 mugs of scotch-lemon juice(which burnt my throat like fuck).

So moral of the story? I'm a jokes drunk, and should probably never drink liquor again.

Also, before you ask, yes, the pizza was yummy as fuck, In fact, I'm going to endorse domino's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment