Tuesday 25 January 2011

New deal

How about I do a blog every 2 days? That'll give me more time and means i won't run out of topics as quickly. Few thoughts of the day were about how much easier it would be to become internet-famous rather than do work, like Charlie Mcdonnel or Alex Day, who do youtube videos and play in a band for money instead of working. They have similar backgrounds to me (London teens, or at least they were when they started) so I think they're probably a better example than someone like Craig Benzine, a 30 year old asthmatic from Chicago (but to be fair, he's better).

Also in my thoughts of today was "at what point during the school week is it socially acceptable for me to drink" and "if my sleep-schedule is completely fucked off compared to everyone else's, does that mean I can drink in the mornings?". But those are silly thoughts, so let's ignore them for now, eh?

What else? Oh yeah, Chuck's awesome, as usual (link if you've never heard of it), and work is not getting done. Think there was something else, but can't remember it. I'm sure if it;s important it'll turn up somewhere. Should check behind the sofa...

Anyway, bye all, I'm gonna go do something unproductive. Like sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment